Friday, July 5, 2013

July UFO's


I still have a UFO hanging around from last month.  The top has been quilted but still needs the binding and the buttons that needed to be added after the quilting.  I'm only showing a "wadded up" version of this quilt because it's the quilt that my daughter Andrea will use to decorate baby Nola's nursery and I don't want her to see it before it's done.  I HAVE to have this finished by July 14 for the second baby shower.  My BFF Leslie came over yesterday and trimmed it for me since I can't be using the rotary cutter until I've done some physical therapy on my elbow.  Thanks, Leslie!
The second UFO I need to finish this month is the bumper pads for the nursery.  I got some of them cut out before my surgery.  Yesterday, I sewed one of them and got it almost finished.  Five more to go.
I'll link these UFO's up to Carrie's challenge here:  http://apassionforapplique.blogspot.com/2013/07/july-goals-and-ufo-giveaway-winner.html


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck finishing before the baby shower. I can't wait to see the full version. Don't forget to post a picture.