Monday, February 18, 2013

Hancock's of Paducah

I mentioned that Leslie and I visited Hancock's of Paducah when we were there last week (one visit is NOT enough so that's why we went MORE THAN ONE TIME!)

I found this bird fabric on the home decorator's clearance table and fell in love with it. It's enough to make new valances for my kitchen. Some of the solids were on clearance, too and lately I just love solids. I'm envisioning a striped table runner and placemats to match.What do you think?

I'll post more eye candy from my shopping tomorrow.

2 comments:

dianne said...

oooo!!! i love the colors of the bird fabric! the birds are subtle enough to not steal the show from the flowers ... i approve - ha ha ha!

Vickie said...

Fun fabric! I love it too! Can't wait to see what you do with it all!