Saturday, September 11, 2010

9/11

WELL....I started the following post and things got really SCREWED UP!!!
Captions didn't go with pictures and pictures got repeated.  And I don't know how to fix it.

Anyway, we had a good time at Coleen's birthday party.

I'm working on bindings on a couple of quilts that I'm really anxious to show off.

Leslie and I took a hand applique class at the Cotton Patch yesterday.  I've been hand appliqueing for a few years now, but it's always nice to take a class from a different person to get a new perspective.  This time the teacher was Jane Green and she did a great job.

Until next time (and then maybe I won't be so computer frustrated!)

1 comment:

Kim Brackett said...

Don't worry -- we've all had computer issues. I have more than my share, though. Your pictures are very nice. The cheesecake and the table are very pretty!