Sunday, December 13, 2009

Catching up on my Blog

I haven't been doing much quilting lately except for these little quilted cosmetic bags. My daughter, Calista is making them for her kids' school teachers and I'm helping her. They were so much fun that I ended up doing some for gifts, too. They're from the book, "Fat Quarter Fonts".


They only require 2 fat quarters and a zipper which is very easy to install. The insides are lined with the same fabric that the monogram is made of.






Maybe I'll make one for myself soon...Tomorrow (in my sewing room) she makes Christmas pajama pants for the men in her life (which includes boys). And did I mention that she's going to have a baby? Oh yeah, I'm going to be a Mama T again...around the 7th of July. Yippeee! A girl would be nice.




2 comments:

dianne said...

those are really sweet little bags ... my initials would be a "d" ... so if you're ALREADY busy making one with a "T" ...... just joking!

congratulations - granddaughters are even cooler than daughters, so i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Carrie P. said...

I love your daughter's name. Congrats on the new grandbaby.
Those little bags are a great gift to give.