Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Shops I visited in Florida

I visited a few shops in Florida on our way back from our vacation in The Bahamas (we drove to Florida and flew over to The Bahamas from West Palm Beach).

This one in Rockledge came very highly recommended from my friend Cindy.  It ranks right up there with Hancock's of Paducah in Kentucky!  Look at all this fabric!!!
Husband does a happy dance!!!!  Haha!

I also visited a shop in Ocala and Lake City.  And forgot to take a picture of the one in Tallahassee.  By then we had been trapped in Florida by the snow and ice storm that came through the south and were getting a little weary.  I was the only one shopping that day!




And here are a few of the things I came home with:


2 comments:

Paula Hensley Murphy said...

ok Now I'm jealous.......

Paula Hensley Murphy said...

those shops look great, what a blast vacation.....