Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Happy birthday to my boy

Today is Aaron's birthday.  He's 29 today.  He's my baby.  He'll always be my baby.  Seems like only yesterday when that very large nurse layed across my middle and pushed his 9 pound 9 ounce body out of me.  I don't remember it being a lot of fun, but Aaron has been LOADS of fun!  He has a wonderful sense of humor and keeps me laughing whenever I'm around him.  

Here's the latest picture I have of him (before and after his latest haircut), including photo bomb by his sister.


                                                               



1 comment:

dianne said...

Happy Birthday to Aaron!!!

your baby and my baby are the best - both of them know how to make us laugh!!!

but my baby has always been tiny - she was 5lbs 4oz - and the nurse kept telling me, "Don't push - don't push" ... seriously, i don't remember any of that being a lot of fun, either...

p.s. - my baby is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan, too - she likes Raphael best ... Michelangelo is MY favorite, but nobody ever asks me