Tuesday, June 4, 2013

UFO's for June

I really am accomplishing quite a bit with this UFO Challenge that I'm doing here:
www.apashionforapplique.blogspot.com

But.....I'm not finishing everything I'd like to in the month that I said I would.
Therefore, I'm going to try to finish a couple of things I've posted previously.

The second quilt for my new little granddaughter (due in August)  is well underway.  Since I'm hand appliquéing it, it's taking a little longer than others.  So here are the blocks I've finished so far:
And this table runner DID get quilted last month but is still without a binding.  So hopefully, I can get it done, too.


3 comments:

Carrie P. said...

the baby quilt is coming along and is adorable. better hurry! LOL

Karen said...

So cute!! I'm making a quilt for a new grandson due in July. Mine is slowly coming along.

Heather said...

Such a sweet baby quilt. I love all the appliqué!