Wednesday, January 2, 2013

UFO Challenge

I'm joining a UFO Challenge by Carrie here:  http://apassionforapplique.blogspot.com/?m=0


So here are my three UFO's that I hope to finish this month.

The little house wall hanging was supposed to be a Christmas present for my daughter. I need to finish the binding and get a label on it.

The big quilt (shown as a pile on the floor) needs to be trimmed, bound and a label added.

The last one is a little harder to explain. The strips were cut and added to my design wall about 3 years ago. I had planned to put it together and give it to my guild for our Hearts and Hands program. We give quilts to kids who need them. So you can see the strips hiding under everything else that has been stuck up on the wall (lower left). I took another picture of some of the strips after I managed to unbury them.









7 comments:

Lynette said...

Now, that's a nice set of UFOs. :) Love those perky strips! And I made a winter throw quilt for us using that cabins in the woods fabric. How fun to see it here!

dianne said...

i LOVE the little houses - way cool!

and congratulations - maybe she will be the one who gives you a grandDAUGHTER, eh?!? either way, grandbabies are the best!!!

Carrie P. said...

So glad you are joining us. I love the house quilt and you will have that finished in no time. Good luck meeting your goals. I will be checking in on you later to see how you are doing.
Happy New Year.

Sharon said...

Nice projects! I'm looking forward to getting some projects finally completed this year.

cotton exports said...

you are in reality a excellent webmaster. The web site loading pace is amazing.

----------------------
wool exports | cotton exports | milk exports

sydney pest control said...

thanks for the great post. it reminds me that i have to bring more structure into my blogging. your blog is very interesting. please let me know how to go for your rss blog.

-----------------------------
spiders control sydney | sydney termite control | termite inspection sydney

Carrie P. said...

just checking in to see how your other 2 UFOs are coming along?