Thursday, December 20, 2012

Twelve Days of Quilts--Day 12

Hey! I never said the twelve days would all be in a row. So here....after missing a day or two is the last. This one is a Christmas gift and I hope to deliver it to its recipient tomorrow. I just finished the binding tonight and will sew the label on in the morning. A couple of years ago we (members of the Civil War Club at the Cotton Patch) gave each other 12 inch blocks for birthday gifts. As I made them each month I also made one to keep. I had about 8 when the year was over. I also made some at the Pat Speth workshops I attended. I'm pleased with the outcome. It was quilted by the talented Donna Titsworth.

3 comments:

Sarah or Semmy said...

Just want to thank you for the quilt 12 Day Show. I enjoyed it so much. The old quilts brought back memories of when I made the Buttery too for a wedding gift. The Hexie was like one of the very first quilts that I ever made. Merry Christmas. Sarah in Lawton

Sarah or Semmy said...

That was supposed to read Butterfly! Sarah

legal services for exports said...

Hi! I’ve been following your weblog for some time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the good job!

-------------------------------
cattle exports | livestock exports | beef exports