Monday, March 17, 2014

Bluebird Lane Retreat

This past weekend I got to go to Bluebird Lane Retreat Center for 3 days of quilting fun.  This is the second time I've been there (it's only 30 minutes from my house).   The two sisters who put this place together thought of everything!  It's equipped for scrap booking or quilting.  We don't have to take irons, lights, cutting boards, etc.  it's all there!  And the sleeping rooms are so cute and comfortable.  The food is good and the snacks are plentiful!  There were 13 of us there.  It sleeps 15.

I got so much done!  I finished this top:

                                                            

Started this one:

                              
  

Added a few blocks to this:

And got advice about this.  Also did a lot of thinking about it.  Some sewing.....and some UN sewing.

Next post........I'll show you what some of the others accomplished.  What a fun weekend!



1 comment:

Carrie P. said...

great projects to work on. lovin the dresdens.