Friday, November 19, 2010

My "loot" from Houston

I LOVE this fabric.  It has 4 huge flower panels and coordinating pieces.  I'll make it into a quilt...someday.



I think I must have been in a brown mood, 'cause I sure bought a lot of brown fabric. 

...and blues, and giant buttons...

...and a few tools and a few fat quarters...

...and patterns

A line of Phillp Jacob's fabric.  Irresistible.

Some lovely wool and a bright fat quarter.

Now how did this get in here?  I didn't buy him in Houston.  Oh well, I guess I'll just have to show another grandbaby picture.  I'm sure you won't mind.

6 comments:

Kim Brackett said...

Very nice "loot" you've got there! So many pretty things. But the prettiest thing has to be that sweet baby!

dianne said...

that sunflower is gorgeous ... but little Wesley is waaaay better - he's such a cutie patootie

Carrie P. said...

Some really great finds including that little baby boy who popped into the post.lol

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Wish I could have gone to Houston this year! What wonderful eye candy! Also love the cute little guy!

Shirley said...

I've been surfing and found your site oh thank you for sharing Houston with me. I feel like I got to see a great part of it for free and that gbaby that you just slipped in is a cutie pie. Shirley who is an hour East of Tulsa. Comfortquilts.blogspot.com

anna said...

I tell you about awesome shops.Their polo winter boots have wonderful quality also and low price, almost factory outlet and clearance sale.By the way,There is a special cateloge selling Power Balance,if you are looking for clearance items, you can just simple choose this option and pick what you want.You should try to experice it. Never let you feel down.