Thursday, January 28, 2016

Two posts in one month!

I promised to be back and here I am!

Here's the little hanging I made for my BFF for Christmas.  

The pattern for the appliqué and embroidery is from Jenny of ELEFANTZ.

I've also been working on these leaf blocks.

They're the leftover pieces from this: (which still hasn't been quilted)

Here they all are out together.  It went together just like I graphed out on paper.  What a surprise! I did invisible machine appliqué on them.
I'm not sure I really like this top, but it was a successful experiment and it's done, so I feel like I accomplished something.  What do you think?




1 comment:

dianne said...

i think it is interesting - and NOT in a BAD way!

interesting is so much better than boring - which NONE of your quilts ever are...

boring, that is...